The West Australian Publisher: West Australian Newspapers
Quick link to: Sections & Liftouts – Regional Newspapers – West Weekend Magazine – Seven Days Magazine– thewest.com.au The West Australian is published Monday to Saturday, covering Perth and the entire state of Western Australia. In fact it represents the largest newspaper distribution area in the world covering 2,525,500 square kms of WA. The West offers a multi-faceted product, with over 20 dedicated editorial sections, and reaches a very broad spectrum of age groups and lifestyles. The West Australian firmly holds the position of WA’s market leader, reaching more of almost every demographic than any other newspaper in the state.
*Circulation: ABC audit three months to 30 September, 2014. ^Readership: emma conducted by Ipsos MediaCT, people 14+ for the 12 months ending September 2014
- The West Australian advertising website & ratecard
- The only Weekend paper in Australia to increase circulation year on year!
- Advertising specs and material requirements
- Standard advertising deadlines
- What makes WA Different? Hear from industry experts as well as the WA Premier on the state of the state
- Creative opportunities
- It works!! Click here to see a video with testimonials from Myer, Woolworths, Harvey Norman and WA giant Jim Kidd Sports.
- West Business Reach More Business Decision Makers
- Point and Pay 3 month trial offer and INMA Award
- Who’s emma and what does she do?
- emma FAQ’s
- emma Press Release: The Launch & Monthly Data
- Emma Confirms The West Australian is number One